If your student & family are not planning to attend the Hope Center Potluck this Sunday 6/12 after our 1st Family Summer Service at 10am. Then please have your student arrive at Hope Center on Sunday, no later than 12 noon so we can get packed and be on the road ASAP! Your student should have already eaten lunch; the plan is to pack the cars & leave Hope Center at 12:30pm.
If you & your student are planning to attend church and then the Hope Center Potluck at 11:30am please have you student bring their bags prior to church and place them in the Lighthouse Youth Room (upstairs in the Admin Building) before 9:45 am, and then join us for lunch before we pack up to leave by 12:30pm.
We will be returning on Thursday, 6/16 at approx. 3 pm, your teen will be asked to call you on our way home.
Where: Sunday 6/12 – Thursday 6/16
The Lewis’ Cabin
11553 Kitzbuhel Road
If there is an emergency & you need to contact your student please contact either Ian Longtin (925) 348-7628; Katie Falgien 925-639-3448; or at the cabin ph# 1-530-582-4405.
Students will be asked to turn off their cell phones and keep them out of sight for the week.
Here’s the packing list (please pack light):
· Sleeping bag, pillow
· Bible/Pen or pencil
· Water Bottle, Flashlight, Money ($40 recommended spending money~there will be 1 dinner to be purchased on Wed night while in Reno, & 1 lunch on the way home Thursday afternoon, as well as opportunities to buy snacks at the lake, & ice cream during the week)
· Jeans, Shorts, T-Shirts, jacket, and clothes you can layer. Warm to hot in the day, cool at night. (Current forecast has daytime highs of 66 – 77 deg. & night time lows of 36 deg.)
· Socks, underwear
· Closed-toe shoes, hat & sunglasses
· Towel, bathing suit (modest swimwear)
· Toiletries: Toothbrush, toothpaste, washcloth, shampoo, soap, towel, etc.
· Optional ~ Card game
What NOT to bring:
Any drugs (unless prescribed by a doctor – should be given to Ian or Katie with the instructions to dispense.)
No alcohol or weapons
**Electronic devices will not be allowed during daily activities, please talk to your student about cooperation.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We are looking forward to a fantastic week with your students!