Here are some last details about Fall Retreat:
6676 Rose Acres Lane
Felton, CA 95018
If there is an emergency, contact Ian Longtin cell# 925-348-7628 or cell# Katie Falgien 925-639-3448.
Please arrive at Hope Center this Friday, 9/30 as close to 3:00 pm as possible. So we can get packed and be on the road ASAP. (We know that school dismissal time is different for everyone, so please communicate with Katie if you think that your student will be later than 3pm). BE ASSURED we will not leave without your student.
Students will be encouraged to turn off their cell phones when they arrive at Hope Center or at the camp on Friday afternoon.
We will be returning on Sunday, 10/2 between 2 & 3 pm, you student will call or text you on our way home.
Here’s the packing list (please pack light):
- Bible/Pen or pencil
- water bottle ,flashlight, money (for dinner on Friday 9/30, ice cream at Mary Anne’s at Mt. Hermon on Saturday night 10/1, and lunch on the way home on Sunday, 10/3)
- Jeans, shorts, t-Shirts, jacket, clothes you can layer. Warm in the day, cool at night. (Current forecast has daytime highs of 66-70 deg. & night time lows of 48-50 deg.)
- Socks, underwear
- Closed-toe shoes, hat & sunglasses
- Towel, bathing suit (Ladies & Gentleman please choose modest swimwear)
- Toiletries: Toothbrush, toothpaste, washcloth, shampoo, soap, towel, etc.
- Sleeping bag, pillow
- Optional: card game
What NOT to bring:
Any drugs (unless prescribed by a doctor – should be given to Katie or Ian with the instructions to dispense.)
No alcohol or weapons
**Electronic devices will not be allowed during daily activities, please talk to your student about cooperation.
Please contact us if you have any questions. If you have not already turned in your students fees & their current 2016-2017 year long permission slip please send it this Wed. Night to Fudd’s or drop it off at Hope Center for the Youth Assistant, Robin Vitale, between 9am-4:30pm before Wednesday 9/28.
We are looking forward to a fantastic weekend with your students!