Spring is finally here and before we know it, summer vacation will be upon us! The end of the year is always bittersweet as we finish out another year of great ministry and look towards the excitement that happens over the summer season.
There will be a lot happening this summer. I’ve listed the main things below that you’ll want to pay attention to.
- Last Lighthouse! Wednesday, May 24th will be the last Lighthouse of the school year. May 31st and June 7th will be off before leaving for Hume Lake.
- Hume Lake! We leave on Sunday, June 11th. Look for information soon regarding final payments and departure details. If you’ve not yet signed up, you can now put your name on our wait list. Email Katie for details.
- Family Summer! On Sunday, June 4th we will go to one Sunday worship service at 10 am. All students 7th grade and up are invited to serve in the Family Summer Children’s Program. Please email the Youth Assistant to sign your student up.
- Lighthouse Modules – Summer Discipleship! All students will be invited to participate in a short term discipleship experiences. These will start late June and continue for 4-5 weeks through July. Several group options will be available and dates/times will be announced as we get closer. Please keep your eyes open for more details to come! Email Ian for more info or to sign your student up.
- Hope Center Day Camp! June 26-30. Students can volunteer for Day Camp. We will be hosting one Lighthouse event that week, Tuesday June 27th at 1 pm. Check the calendar for details or email to volunteer!
- Mission to Mexico! July 22-29. Registration has already begun! Contact Katie for more info.
Lighthouse strives to make disciples that will make disciples by being God’s family on mission. We love working on this with your students, watching with you as God transforms their lives. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.