Fall Kick-Off is HERE!!!!!!!!
I hope you each had a restful Labor Day weekend! The plan for tomorrow is still to meet in the HC parking lot. Please be praying that the air quality improves so that we don’t have to shift to YouTube. Tim and I will be assessing air quality and the day’s trend around 3pm. If it is unhealthy, we will shift and email the links and be texting students ASAP. Please note that no news is good news tomorrow. I will only spam your email if we need to shift.
This first night will be “Vision Night” and through the month we will be looking at who LH is. This first week we will not have small groups. We will be setting some goals, talking about expectations for this next year. We will also have a ton of fun and give away a bunch of candy/prizes.
Just as a reminder, for leaders and students, all of the protocols and precautions from our summer meetings still apply. I recommend bringing water, a chair, and a bible/journal/pen. Here is a reminder of the Youth Ministry/Hope Center procedures:
- Temperature checks will be required upon arrival. Parents should not leave until we have a temp reading. If a student has a fever (temp of 100 or more), they will be sent home.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and used on arrival and be available at all times.
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times.
- We will ask that everyone maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance at all times.
- If your student or anyone in your household has had a fever, cough or illness in the last two weeks, we ask that your student stay home.
Looking forward to kicking off the 20-21 school year with all of you! God is faithful and at work!
Please email me with any questions!