Hi LH Parents!
This week is (hopefully) our last zoom LH and it is game night! We will start all together for a couple games then shift to have a couple breakout rooms going for students to play different games. I think we will probably have a Jackbox room, an Among Us room, and a Mine Craft room. If people are interested, we could do other rooms also, like a skribbl.io room. I will ask the students on Wednesday.
Winter Social – Sunday February 28th, 1:00pm-3:00pm – We will be on the tennis courts in the back portion of the Hope Center property for hanging out, games, and a devotion. Please bring your own water bottle. Our safety guidelines remain:
- Temperature checks will be required upon arrival. Parents should not leave until we have a temp reading. If a student has a fever (temp of 100 or more), they will be sent home.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and used on arrival and be available at all times.
- Masks are to be required to be worn at all times.
- We ask that everyone maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance at all times.
- If your student or anyone in your household has had a fever, cough or illness in the last two weeks, we ask that your student stay home.
March/April Calendar – The calendars will (ideally) be in the mail tomorrow afternoon. We will be transitioning back to meeting indoors at Hope Center in the Generations room. The letter included with the calendar will have a reminder of our guidelines and additional information.
Parents – If you have been watching any of the Axis.org lectures and would like to discuss with other parents, please let me know. I would be happy to coordinate a time and space (in-person or zoom) and a parent has already volunteered to facilitate.