Hi LH Parents!
We had a lot of fun together at the Winter Social yesterday!
This week we are transitioning to in-person, indoor Lighthouse. The process and guidelines will be the same as our summer and fall gatherings. In order to social distance Lighthouse will again be meeting in the Generations room instead of the Lighthouse room. We will have our check-in station at the curb in front of the main entrance to make drop-off easy. The guidelines are:
- Temperature checks will be required upon arrival. Parents should not leave until we have a temp reading. If a student has a fever (temp of 100 or more), they will be sent home.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and used on arrival and be available at all times.
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times.
- We will ask that everyone maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance at all times.
- If your student or anyone in your household has had a fever, cough or illness in the last two weeks, we ask that your student stay home.
Please know that making sure LH is a safe place for students remains one of my highest priorities. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
On a lighter note, students have submitted some great questions for our March series. The three we will tackle this week are:
|why did god make Jesus a man instead of a woman?|
|How do we know when God is speaking to us?|
|When is Jesus coming back?|
Looking forward to seeing your students on Wednesday!